Well, everyone has gone to bed but I don’t quite feel like going to bed yet. So I am going to do some web surfing and leave a few rabbit trails…
1. 50 THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO -- http://www.marcandangel.com/2008/06/02/50-things-everyone-should-know-how-to-do/
2. DIY SWEATER PILLOWS -- http://brassyapple.blogspot.com/2011/01/diy-sweater-pillows-cozy-up.html
3. VALENTINE POM-POM WINDOW GARLAND -- http://www.bedifferentactnormal.com/2011/01/valentine-pom-pom-window-garland.html
4. CUPCAKE LINER FLOWERS -- http://www.bedifferentactnormal.com/2011/01/cupcake-liner-flowers.html
5. CUPCAKE WRAPPER POM-POM GARLAND -- http://www.bedifferentactnormal.com/2011/01/cupcake-wrapper-pom-pom-garland.html
6. JOURNAL WRITING -- http://42explore.com/journl.htm
7. DECLUTTERING FOR THE SOUL -- http://www.missminimalist.com/2011/01/108-bells-decluttering-for-the-soul/
8. completed ISV now available -- http://betterbibles.com/2011/01/10/completed-isv-now-available/
ISV now Available for Free Download in e-Sword Format
We are pleased to announce immediate availability of the entire text of the completed Holy Bible: International Standard Version in the popular* free e-Sword electronic Bible study program. Here’s how to download it for free:*
9. If you have unschooled, or delight directed homeschooled a student through high school (allowed your student to direct their courses taken, interest related), can you send me a PM? I would love to pick your brain. (FOLLOW THE CONVERSATION AT - http://www.fiarhq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83644)
10. 18 THINGS I WISH SOMEONE HAD TOLD ME WHEN I WAS 18 -- http://www.marcandangel.com/2010/06/21/18-things-i-wish-someone-told-me-when-i-was-18/
11. 28 DIGNIFIED WAYS TO IMPRESS EVERYONE AROUND YOU -- http://www.marcandangel.com/2010/12/13/28-dignified-ways-to-impress-everyone-around-you/
12. 1000 JOURNALS - http://www.1000journals.com/index.php?view=Journals%2FIndex - I participated in this project many years ago. I often wonder where the journal I put pen and thoughts to ended up.
13. I picked up this book from the library today – 1000 ARTIST JOURNAL PAGES – (http://www.amazon.ca/000-Artist-Journal-Pages-Inspirations/dp/1592534120) – because I figured Deanna would probably like it. And I was right… she has already created one page from being inspired by this book. :o)
14. KNOWLEDGE IS BORING! KEEP LEARNING! - http://www.marcandangel.com/2007/06/11/knowledge-is-boring/
15. KIDS AND THE ART OF PRACTICING - http://raisinghomemakers.com/2011/rinse-and-repeat-the-art-of-practicing/
“ why did we move back in with my family? It came down to a simple question: What is the most important thing in life? For us, the answer was our family. It is our family relationships that we want to invest in, not a house. It is the connection between our children and their grandparents that we want to grow, not the bushes we planted in our backyard. Even though we already saw my family once a week or more, we wanted to plant our roots deep and give our kids a future that was saturated with family time. “
17. A MIDNIGHT HABIT - http://lisanotes.blogspot.com/2011/01/nighttime-habit.html --
“Because I often wake up in the middle of the night—and stay wide awake—I like to redeem the time after the first option fails—be still and hope I’ll go back to sleep. And the second option proves worthless—wondering about things I can do nothing about. And the third option is too crazy—planning the details of the day ahead.
But when I’m smart enough to pursue a positive option, I read; I pray; I listen to lessons. (And now and again I wake up Jeff and talk. He says he doesn’t mind. ?)
And now—the new old option again—I meditate.”
And on that note, and because it is almost midnight… I will say goodnight.