1. BAKED PIEROGI
3/4 lb. sharp cheese (extra sharp)
1 lb. lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
Cook potatoes and mash. Add salt and pepper. (Do not add milk). Add cheese, cut into small chunks or grated, to potato. Generously grease 9 x 13 inch pan. Place a layer of cooked noodles on the bottom of pan then spread a layer of mashed potatoes mixture and repeat above ending with a layer of noodles on top. Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees. Taste cheese and potato to see if you want more cheese.
2. Life is like an onion, you peel off one layer at a time & sometimes you weep.
3. ROTATING HELPS -- http://eric-carpenter.blogspot.com/2011/01/rotating-helps.html
4. I used this recipe (http://musicalpots.blogspot.com/2009/03/baked-perogies.html) as jumping off point for my idea to bake perogies instead of boiling them. I baked perogies for supper Monday night (with fried onion and garlic and spices), and they turned out really well. I think I liked them better this way than the usual method of boiling.
5. What is your love language? You can take an assessment here: http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/love/
Mine was -
In the vernacular of Quality Time, nothing says,"I love you," like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there--with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby--makes your significant other feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed dates, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.
6. by our love, by our love…. - http://www.graceisforsinners.com/life/by-our-love-by-our-love/
a snippet from the blog post…
“We are set apart by love. That is how the world knows we are Christians. It’s not by what we do or don’t do. You do not have to have a relationship with Jesus to do “good.” That’s why no matter how much “good” we do in the name of Jesus, none of it amounts to anything if we fail to love. Faith is far more interior. The only thing that matters is how we love. “
Read more: http://www.graceisforsinners.com/life/by-our-love-by-our-love/#ixzz1C3zaQTkw
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives