Sunday, December 19, 2010
1. 6 TYPES OF TOXIC FRIENDSHIPS AND HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM - http://www.ivillage.com/6-types-toxic-friends-and-how-you-can-deal-them/4-a-283671
2. ALTERNATIVE TO WRAPPING PAPER - http://love2learn2day.blogspot.com/2010/12/alternative-to-christmas-wrapping-paper.html
3. PELICAN SIT ON TOP KAYAK - http://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Apex-80-Kayak-Yellow/dp/B002XUAK4Q/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1292775594&sr=8-10
4. MAKE YOUR OWN LIP BALM - http://lovinglifeslittlemoments.blogspot.com/2010/12/last-minute-christmas-gift-idea-diy-lip.html
5. PRAY THIS WAY - http://www.alanknox.net/2010/12/pray-this-way/
a comment from Alan on this post:
Guy and John,
Have either of you read Brother Lawrence’s Practice the Presence of God? He expresses a desire to see God involved in every conversation. Specifically, when I am praying and someone walks up, that person is not interrupting my prayer, but joining in a three way conversation.
6. WORDSMITHERY - http://smallworldathome.blogspot.com/p/wordsmithery.html
8. FEED SOMEONE – A MINI MISSION - http://www.bemorewithless.com/2010/feed-someone-mini-mission/
There are many ways to feed someone and to be fed. We are all hungry for different things at different times.
We hunger for love, sleep, success, a vacation, and of course, food. If you are reading this, then it is possible, that like me, you hunger for less.