GOD said it and that settles it.
1. I love my dishtowels that hang in my kitchen, you know the ones that will button on so they don’t constantly fall on the floor when kids use them. Well mine are getting pretty sad looking, starting to fall apart. So a newsletter I receive had some ideas to try…
2. A math game to try (well if the idea of it ever stops hurting my brain, I can’t make sense of the instructions this morning with my brain fog and lack of coffee). The colourful tiles make me smile, so I am guessing it would be good, right? http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/2011/01/sumoku-a-math-game-worth-review/
3. Oh my goodness, I so want to have one of these…. soon!
4. Hippocrates said, “Let your food be your medicine.” -- one family’s story of mental illness, chronic pain and nutrition -- http://nourishedkitchen.com/nutrition-mental-illness-chronic-pain/
5. “Scientists have found that eating high fiber bran significantly reduces both cardiovascular deaths from heart attack and stroke, plus the total deaths in diabetic women.” -- http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art70481.asp/zzz
6. 12 Ways I've Found to Strew Around My Home
On an unschooling yahoo list I'm on, we've been talking about the various ways to strew. That got me thinking of all the way's I've found to do this. I thought I'd summarize them here. There are more ways than these, but this is what has proved to be effective in our family life: http://strewing.blogspot.com/2011/01/12-ways-ive-found-to-strew-around-my.html
7. after the running, the lullaby…. http://lovenotestoyahweh.blogspot.com/2011/01/after-running-lullaby.html
“Suddenly curious, I look up the word deadline. I know what it means, of course. But I want the roots. The formerly-meant meaning.
A boundary around a military prison beyond which a prisoner could not venture without risk of being shot by the guards.”
8. Sunday 101: What is church? --- http://www.examiner.com/practical-christianity-in-raleigh/sunday-101-what-is-church
9. A banging wall (what would the neighbors think???) - http://potentialprojects.blogspot.com/2010/07/banging-wall-soule-mama.html
10. personalized children’s art - http://potentialprojects.blogspot.com/2010/07/personalized-childrens-art-simple.html
On Monday I mentioned that Charlotte and I took some time this past weekend to make an art piece for her room. I'm back to show you the fruits of
our her labor…..
12. "If you always do what you’ve always done, you’re going to get what you always got." - Anthony Robbins
13. Are you guilty of these marriage mistakes? -- http://www.simplemarriage.net/are-you-guilty-of-these-marriage-mistakes.html
14. Good Intentions
In life, people say and do stupid things. I have learned, however, that offensive or hurtful words and actions are usually not intended to be so. They are generally poorly formed thoughts or misunderstood actions. …
15. Journaling, a family habit -- http://homeschoolblogger.com/belindaletchford/2011/01/journaling-a-family-habit/
16. Food for thought…. – what does marriage mean? what is the point of marriage? - http://mamazee.blogspot.com/2011/01/love-and-marriage.html
17. 10 ways to live below your potential -- http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/01/24/10-surefire-ways-to-live-below-your-full-potential/
18. Q & A: Billy Graham on Aging, Regrets, and Evangelicals -- http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/januaryweb-only/qabillygraham.html
19. The Slow-Photography Movement, What is the point of taking pictures? -- http://www.slate.com/id/2279659/
20. The 11 Kinds of Insomnia --- http://www.health.com/health/condition-article/0,,20188397,00.html?pkw=outbrain-ha
21. 10 Food Rules for Pain Patients --
gotta go… talking to Stephanie…. :o)