Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Keeping track of drinking glasses -- which one belongs to who?

I love this idea!  

  FOUND HERE - http://blog.sweetblessings.us/?p=503


Eureka!! I’ve Got It….

Posted by Mama Honeybee on Sep 1, 2010 in Uncategorized |
During our busy school year we tug around our various water bottles, cups, etc. We tend to loose some along the way and I always end up refereeing a few heated arguments over whose bottle was whose.
After years of trying everything I could think of to otherwise label each child’s bottle, cup, or whatever…
I’ve got it!
I love the idea of those label bands you see in the back of the parenting magazines. I have always loved those, but I was not gonna pay those prices. Well, I’ve come up with my own fix for basically the same concept!
You know those nice little rubber bracelet bands that so many have?? Yes! Put those around whatever you need to label! Write on it with sharpie and you’re set. You can get a pack of 24 of the bands for $6 at Oriental Trading. That is more MY kind of pricing! :D
They are stretchy enough that they fit around any of our cups or bottles.
For emphasis in the picture, our name is Snuggles. ;)


1 comment:

Becky said...

This is one of those ideas where you scratch your head and say "why didn't I think of that???????", lol. ˚Ü˚