Ah…. a nice lazy weekend morning. A coffee by my side, a warm blanket on my lap, stretched out in my big black chair… all is good. :o)
What will today hold?
Well Jordan spent the night at my mom’s last night. He took his guitar with him and played a few tunes for her to show what his has learned so far.
Wes is at work at the moment. Then I think he plans to work on my moms car installing a “doo-hickie” so that she can have a car heater in her car to warm it up but she can turn it on or off with remote control. Cool.
Deanna is heading off to watch a movie with Darlene and Samantha this afternoon.
I am going to town to have lunch with Mom and Vana. And then I need to run some errands afterwards, I need to get some groceries for tomorrow’s fellowship meal with the church.
I have been surfing around the net this morning, here are some of my rabbit trails:
1. Rite of passage: a return to scriptural adulthood - http://www.daveblackonline.com/rite_of_passage.htm
2. Instant church membership - http://eric-carpenter.blogspot.com/2010/11/instant-church-membership.html
3. Celebrating living rooms - http://www.simplechurchjournal.com/2010/11/celebrating-living-rooms.html
4. Finding the vocab of geography - http://homeschoolblogger.com/hsbcompanyblog/785183/
5. Cognitive dysfunction with fibromyalgia - http://chronicfatigue.about.com/b/2010/11/17/study-cognitive-dysfunction-in-fibromyalgia.htm?nl=1
6. A 7 point guide to the Jewish coming of age ceremony - http://www.aish.com/jl/l/bm/48956006.html
7. Top 10 benefits of using chia seeds- http://www.naturalremi-teas.com/ChiaSeeds.htm
8. Chia Seed - The Ancient Food of the Future - http://www.living-foods.com/articles/chia.html
9. Pet Education - http://www.peteducation.com/
10. You don’t have to say “I’m fine” anymore - http://blog.dayspring.com/2010/11/you-dont-have-to-say-im-fine.html