1. LETTING GOD TAKE CONTROL -- http://www.crosswalk.com/homeschool/11547703/ – “Sit down. Take a deep breath. Grab a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever other caffeinated beverage you enjoy drinking. You're going to feel better after reading this article--if not from the information you glean, certainly from the charge you'll get from the caffeine!”
2. Proverbs 16:9 tells us that plans are in the hearts of men, but the Lord determines our steps. I had to realize that God knows where I'm going, and although His plan may not be easy, it is divine and intended for my good. (a quote from the above article)
3. Colossians 3:15 "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful."
4. Christ centered community - http://eric-carpenter.blogspot.com/2010/11/biblical-community.html
5. Why should I believe the Bible?
Morning coffee time is over… time to get going. TTFN