Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

May you find Him…

 

May You Find Him

May you find Him to be-
the peace for every struggle,
the supply for every need,
the solution for every problem,
the escape for every temptation,
the release for every burden,
the balm for every pain,
the comfort for every sorrow,
the victory for every battle,
the wisdom for every decision,
the strength for every endeavor,
the hope for every tomorrow,
the song for every day.

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Philippians 4:13 AMP

By Roy Lessin, DaySpring co-founder and writer.
Leave a comment and read more encouraging devotions on Roy's blog, Meet Me in the Meadow.

 

----------

wishing you every blessing Jesus came to give

---------

No comments: