Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

 

Jesus in Every Book of the Bible

  • In Genesis, Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman.
  • In Exodus, He is the passover lamb.
  • In Leviticus, He is our high priest.
  • In Numbers, He is the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night.
  • In Deuteronomy, He is the prophet like unto Moses.
  • In Joshua, He is the captain of our salvation.
  • In Judges, He is our judge and lawgiver.
  • In Ruth, He is our kinsman redeemer.
  • In 1st and 2nd Samuel, He is our trusted prophet.
  • In Kings and Chronicles, He is our reigning king.
  • In Ezra, He is the rebuilder of the broken down walls of human life.
  • In Esther, He is our Mordecai.
  • In Job, He is our ever-living redeemer.
  • In Psalms, He is our shepherd.
  • In Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, He is our wisdom.
  • In the Song of Solomon, He is the loving bridegroom.
  • In Isaiah, He is the prince of peace.
  • In Jeremiah, He is the righteous branch.
  • In Lamentations, He is our weeping prophet.
  • In Ezekiel, He is the wonderful four-faced man.
  • In Daniel, He is the forth man in life's "fiery furnace."
  • In Hosea, He is the faithful husband, forever married to the backslider.
  • In Joel, He is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost and fire.
  • In Amos, He is our burden-bearer.
  • In Obadiah, He is the mighty to save.
  • In Jonah, He is our great foreign missionary.
  • In Micah, He is the messenger of beautiful feet.
  • In Nahum, He is the avenger of God's elect.
  • In Habakkuk, he is God's evangelist, crying, "revive thy work in the midst of the years."
  • In Zephaniah, He is our Saviour.
  • In Haggai, He is the restorer of God's lost heritage.
  • In Zechariah, He is the fountain opened up in the house of David for sin and uncleanness.
  • In Malachi, He is the Sun of Righteousness, rising with healing in His wings.
  • In Matthew, He is King of the Jews.
  • In Mark, He is the Servant.
  • In Luke, He is the Son of Man, feeling what you feel.
  • In John, He is the Son of God.
  • In Acts, He is the Savior of the world.
  • In Romans, He is the righteousness of God.
  • In I Corinthians, He is the Rock that followed Israel.
  • In II Corinthians, He is the Triumphant One, giving victory.
  • In Galatians, He is your liberty; He sets you free.
  • In Ephesians, He is Head of the Church.
  • In Philippians, He is your joy.
  • In Colossians, He is your completeness.
  • In 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, He is your hope.
  • In I Timothy, He is your faith.
  • In II Timothy, He is your stability.
  • In Philemon, He is your Benefactor.
  • In Titus, He is truth.
  • In Hebrews, He is your perfection.
  • In James, he is the Power behind your faith.
  • In I Peter, He is your example.
  • In II Peter, He is your purity.
  • In I John, He is your life.
  • In II John, He is your pattern.
  • In III John, He is your motivation.
  • In Jude, He is the foundation of your faith.
  • In Revelation, He is your coming King.
    • He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
    • He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
    • He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times.
    • He always was, He always is, and He always will be...
    • Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!
    • He was bruised and brought healing!
    • He was pierced and eased pain!
    • He was persecuted and brought freedom!
    • He was dead and brought life!
    • He is risen and brings power!
    • He reigns and brings Peace!
    • The world can't understand him,
    • The armies can't defeat Him,
    • The schools can't explain Him, and
    • The leaders can't ignore Him.
    • Herod couldn't kill Him,
    • The Pharisees couldn't confuse Him, and
    • The people couldn't hold Him!
    • Nero couldn't crush Him,
    • Hitler couldn't silence Him,
    • The New Age can't replace Him, and
    • Donahue can't explain Him away!
    • He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
    • He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
    • He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
    • His ways are right, His word is eternal,
    • His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.
    • He is my Redeemer, He is my Savior,
    • He is my guide, and He is my peace!
    • He is my Joy, He is my comfort,
    • He is my Lord, and He rules my life!
  • I serve Him because His bond is love,
  • His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life.
  • I follow Him because He is:
    • the wisdom of the wise,
    • the Power of the powerful,
    • the Ancient of days,
    • the Ruler of rulers,
    • the Leader of leaders,
    • the Overseer of the overcomers, and
    • the Sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.
    And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size:
  • His goal is a relationship with ME!
  • He will never leave me,
    • never forsake me,
    • never mislead me,
    • never forget me,
    • never overlook me,
    • and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!
  • When I fall, He lifts me up!
  • When I fail, He forgives!
  • When I am weak, He is strong!
  • When I am lost, He is the way!
  • When I am afraid, He is my courage!
  • When I stumble, He steadies me!
  • When I am hurt, He heals me!
  • When I am broken, He mends me!
  • When I am blind, He leads me!
  • When I am hungry, He feeds me!
  • When I face trials, He is with me!
  • When I face persecution, He shields me!
  • When I face problems, He comforts me!
  • When I face loss, He provides for me!
  • When I face Death, He carries me Home!
  • He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way.
  • He is God, He is faithful.
  • I am His, and He is mine!
  • My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world!
    So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure, understand this . . .

    GOD said it and that settles it.

  • God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.
  • Everyday is a blessing because GOD IS!

No comments: