Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a quiz

 


1. Inside, I feel like I'm (what age): pretty old lately  Surprised smile


2. A goal I'm working on right now: decluttering my bedroom


3. My most recent achievement: didn’t participate in a fight someone was trying to start with me  (my tongue really hurts now though).  LOL!


4. The last gift I bought for someone: some new shirts for my niece Selina’s birthday


5. The last CD I bought: I didn’t buy it, but I did get the new Johnny Reid CD for Mother’s Day on Sunday.


6. My current favorite song: Teenage Daughter’s by Martina McBride (it makes me laugh).


7. The last *great* meal I ate: bbq steak, baked potato and caesar salad on Saturday night


8. The last book I read: So You Don’t Want to go to Church Anymore (well actually the whole family has been listening to it while we drive in the car).


9. The last new thing I learned: I learned one should NOT stay up till 4am talking, the recovery at this age could kill you!  LOL!


10. What I'm wearing right now: I am still in my pj’s at the moment  Smile


11. The last person I talked to on the phone: Carrie


12. What I ate for breakfast today: So far I have only had coffee but I plan to have the last piece of chicken pizza from last night’s supper.  (read this quote the other day:  I am not addicted to coffee, we are in a committed relationship!)


13. What I thought I'd be doing by this age: I never really think ahead in my own life (and yet agonize over my children’s future lives…. weird huh?).  I guess I would have thought I would be employed somewhere outside the home, kids in high school, getting ready for them to graduate, or some version of that.


14. Something I'm saving up for right now: our family holiday


15. Someone I think about a lot: people, relationships, family, my kids and their future, how I am doing as a parent.  (really my mind is pretty cluttered and moves at lightening speeds… it is scary in there.  LOL!)


16. The last person I helped: Deanna… I helped her move her chicks to the outside pen, and I helped her with her baby goats (who are absolutely adorable!)


17. The last thing I apologized for:  the behavior of individuals in our family (I didn’t have to but I was so sorry she got dragged into the chaos that makes up the fabric of our relatives.  sigh… Sad smile)

 
18. Something I'm worried about: my kids future (have I done everything I can to prepare them for their life???)


19. What I wish for when I see a shooting star: for everyone to experience real love <3


20. What my plans are for the rest of this day:  to rest mostly, be lazy, maybe work on the mountain of laundry piled up (but no promises… hee hee).

No comments: