Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I love the movie “Meet the Robinsons”

  WHY don’t I own it?   (shakes head in disgust)

We watched this movie last night (sent to us via zip.ca) and here are some of my favorite quotes:

1.  Franny: [to Wilbur] Mister, you're grounded... 'til you die.

2.  Franny: [just before Lewis is about to leave to go back to the past] Wait Lewis, one more thing.
[Franny approaches Lewis]
Lewis: Yeah?
Franny: Just a little tip for the future, I am always right. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right.
[taps Lewis's nose]
Franny: [Lewis gives confused look then looks at Cornelius]
Cornelius: She's right. I would just go with it if I were you...
[chuckles]
Cornelius: and I am.
Lewis: Then you're absolutely right.

 

3.  Wilbur: Keep moving forward!

 

4.  Title Card: Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

 

Love that movie.  I need to buy it.  Smile

No comments: