Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

At a Fork in the Road

Wow, what a powerful post. 

At a Fork in the Road - http://www.daveblackonline.com/at_a_fork_in_the_road.htm

Since my last bone and CT scans, I have sensed that God has brought my life to a sort of fork in the road. These scans showed that the cancer is continuing to grow in multiple locations in the lungs, that the lymph nodes are now involved, and that the cancer has spread to 3 places in my bones. Humanly-speaking, it is not a “happy” picture.

Compounding this picture is the reality that I’m at the end of proven medicine. True, there are many more chemo therapies that I could take….but none have been studied and shown effective for my kind of cancer. There are no radiation or surgical options open for me.

So, in my mind, God has brought me along in the Journey to the point where Medicine is likely to be ineffective in treatment. The fork in the road before me presents 2 options: healing or transfer (death).

Click on the link above to finish reading Becky’s thoughts.

No comments: