Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

What is your Almanac for Today? (Based on Susan's -http://www.susans-soliloquy.com/2012/11/almanac-4.html)

Outside my window... my yard is covered in snow and it is very cold.  I can feel the cold seeping into the house.  I wish we had more wood stock piled so we could have the fire going.

From the Kitchen...  I can smell the start of supper in the oven…. chicken with brown sugar bbq sauce.  I will add rice and a veggie later.

Around the House...  I have been pondering rearranging my living room to make more space but I really like its configuration right now because it allows for a conversation circle when we have a group here.  Wes convinced me to leave it the way it is. 

Reading... nothing right now but stuff I subscribe to on the internet.  I do have a new book coming though called Cross Roads.  It is by the same author who wrote The Shack. 

Wandering Around the Web...  you can see my previous post to day to see what all my open tabs were.  Smile http://onanygivendayinpamelasmind.blogspot.ca/2012/11/this-and-that-my-open-tabs-today.html

Anticipating...  an evening of quiet and vegging in front of the tv.  My plate is so full lately that I use tv as a survival tactic.  Smile


Pondering...  life and what is has thrown me this year.  How to manage it all and stay sane.

Grateful for...  my husband.  I don’t know what I do without him.

Praying...  for wisdom.


Picture Thoughts to Share...100_6576  this is my 17 year old son Jordan living in his new home with his new dog named Buddy.  It is so weird some days that he is living at his own place now.

No comments: