Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

You know who you are. You know what you believe. You know how to live your life…

 

“There is one thing about living in the Amish community: you know who you are. You know what you believe. You know how to live your life.” quoted from - http://notquiteamishliving.com/2013/03/who-do-you-say-you-are/

Sometimes I wish that I had that kind of foundation in my life… a community that gives identity and comfort and people who uphold you and help direct your way when your lost.  You see, I come from brokeness and I have done what I can to live a life that I want instead of what I inherited from my previous generations.  But without that solid foundation and community of relationships, it is not the same… it has been a struggle. 

more thoughts to come as I process…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry.