Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

7 Questions You Will Ask at the End of Your Life

Read this today -- http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/03/14/7-questions-you-will-ask/

A few months ago I shared twelve pieces of wisdom my grandmother left behind for me after she passed.  This wisdom was written in an old leather-bound journal she aptly named her ‘Inspiration Journal.’  Today I want to discuss seven questions she had written at the bottom of her final entry.  Although my grandmother never wrote down her answers to these questions, the questions alone are extremely thought provoking.  I’ve listed them below and shared some of my own thoughts about each one.  I hope what I’ve shared here inspires you to live boldly and honestly, so that you can answer each question someday with a sense of peace and fulfillment.

to read the questions, click the link above.

No comments: