Pizza Cups from theTaste of Home. Here it is:
• 1 tube (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls
• 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
• 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
• 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
• 2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
• 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• Separate dough into eight rolls; cut each into quarters. Press dough
• onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated
• with cooking spray.
• Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper,
• pepperoni and cheese. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until
• crusts are browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 32 appetizers.
These are so good. The kids love them for lunches, and they are great for a party food.