Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Three notes/quotes from the article “Do you need a university degree to succeed?”

(http://www.upgradereality.com/an-insider-perspective-do-you-need-a-university-degree-to-succeed)

1.  “I'm good at a lot of things. I'm pretty good at a lot of things, but I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not an expert in any one single thing. This is as a result of me not having studied, but following a path of learning from whatever comes my way.”

2.  “What I think is that financial success is not so much dependent on your qualifications (whether you have any or not), but much more dependent on the type of person you are and the drive and ambitions that you have.”

3.  “If you're willing to work harder than others (be the first to arrive and the last to leave), if you're willing to put in time and effort to improve, then there is no doubt that you will succeed whether you have a degree or not.”

No comments: