Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

“And I think to myself: this was supposed to be my big year! The year I got off my butt and did all those Big Things, made plot points in my life, etc., etc....”

Great post to be read here - http://memoirsofacollegerebel.blogspot.com/2012/01/year.html

And as this list came into fruition I realized: every day can be THE Day of My Life.  You fill life with a million little "aha" moments and you get art, wired substance reaching to a thousand hearts, almost suddenly, what-will-you-do-with-your-hands (I never know what to do) and there is your life, every second of it is that second, and there it happens...

What.  What can I do with this second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, in that order?  So what if I want to know everything?  All I have is the position of the sun or the moon in the sky and not a moment before or after.  

No comments: