1. The only gift that matters - http://inspiredtoaction.com/2010/12/the-only-gift-that-matters/ - (a quote from the post – ““If the enemy can’t make you sin, he’ll make you busy.” -Unknown”)
2. THE Place For Educational Games! - Our research-based and standards-aligned free educational math games and language arts games will engage, motivate, and help teach students. -- http://www.arcademicskillbuilders.com/?gclid=CMeS4J22z6UCFQjrKgodOyLjIw
3. I need to work on homophones with Deanna - http://www.englishclub.com/pronunciation/homophones.htm
5. Amazing Grace — A Christmas Unit Study -- http://www.oklahomahomeschool.com/christmasunit.html
6. Gathering mustangs - (I think Jordan would love these pictures) - http://thepioneerwoman.com/blog/2010/12/gathering-mustangs/
7. My soul is going to get there someday (click on the link to read the whole post) - http://www.incourage.me/2010/12/my-soul-is-going-to-get-there-one-day.html
“I’ve been climbing my whole life and I’m only at the bottom of the mountain…My hands cannot reach it and my mind cannot comprehend it, but my soul is going to get there one day.” -Christa Wells
The ones you think are impossible to be healed. The ones that leave spirit scars. The ones that you’ve tried over and over and over to overcome.
You know the ones…the one.
8. Stockpiling to bless others - http://www.incourage.me/2010/12/stockpiling-to-bless-others.html
From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
9. The Walking Wounded - http://livingthebalancedlife.com/2010/the-walking-wounded/ (click the link to read the whole post)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
People are hurting for lots of different reasons year-round, but especially during this holiday season. Emotions seem to reach a heightened state at this time of the year, so if someone is lonely, now they feel even lonelier. If they are angry, that anger is multiplied. If they are disappointed, they may sink into despair. If they are depressed, they are likely to feel the weight even heavier.
10. 12 things I like and don’t like about Christmas - http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/to-christmas-or-not-to-christmas-holiday-dilemmas/
Coffee time is over… time to go and take on the day.