Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Grace to be Wrong

 

Good morning,   I am all settled in for my  morning coffee and computer time and my first article today was a great reminder for me.  It is written by my favorite blogger Alan Knox and it is about being wrong, about others being wrong, and moving aside and allowing God to reveal things to us and to others… lessons he wants us to learn.  I encourage you to read it, it can be found here:

http://www.alanknox.net/2010/12/grace-to-be-wrong-3/

Here is a tidbit from it:

“About three and a half years ago, I wrote this post called “Grace to be wrong.” I try to remember this whenever I think someone is wrong. I also try to remember that I may be the one that is wrong. God has changed my mind about many things. I must give God the space to change others as well… if he so chooses.”

No comments: